Friday, July 09, 2004

The Green, Green Grass of Home I've made it back from my trip and will resume blogging. The trip was wonderful, but as always it's incredibly sad to leave behind my girlfriend. The 'leaving' part of long distance relationships is really hard. For those of you who are getting postcards, be patient since I was a little late in getting them sent out. If I don't know you, go here and send yourself one. The blog is going to be updated frequently in the next few days as I write about various topics related to the trip. Some upcoming themes to look for: American traveling etiquette (or lack thereof), What we can learn from the Aussies (and vice versa), a movie review (or two), indigenous island Catholicism, the state of Christianity in Australia, and anything else I may be able to think of. Stay tuned!